LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! Looking to be near the OUTDOOR POOL in the Poconos finest Gold-Star community, Big Bass Lake? Look no further! This 3 bed, 1 bath, 1-story ranch home sits directly across the street from the Outdoor Pool/Clubhouse complex. Walk across the street to enjoy swimming, tennis, basketball, a playground for the little ones, a snack stand, and more. This home also features a large sunroom, open layout, and a wood stove that can easily heat the entire home on the coldest winter nights. The greatroom features tongue & groove accents, laminate floors, and a modern kitchen. Solid wood pine doors and a number of lovely architectural design elements complete the modern yet rustic look. Blow-up Intex whirlpool spa in sunroom included in sale.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Sewer service on-site, Septic
1,036 sq. ft
Big Bass Lake
1,036 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,036 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Concrete, Entrance Outside, Fireplace
- Guest Facilities
- Brick, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Playground, Security. Paved Road, Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $139,000
Median Sold Price $98,500
Days On Site 140
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association