Proposed Construction By Olsen Fine Homebuilding, LLC. Offering the perfect plan for those wanting to downsize & desiring a low maintenance setting. This home provides great one level living, Spacious feeling rooms w/a semi-open floor plan & tons of storage in the highly desired, charming section of St. Andrew's Village. This lot feels larger & provides a more private setting at the end of a street & easements to the side & behind the property. It also offers easy access to many miles of paved walking trails. Superior construction from the ground up w/a sealed & conditioned crawl space. lifetime shingles, custom trim & shelving, G.E. Energy Star appliance package, wired for a generator, professional landscaping, ect.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Colonial, Custom
James City County
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,360 sq. ft
D. J. MONTAGUE
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Disposal, Energy Star
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Gas Burning.
- Security Guard, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Floored, Walk In Attic, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Stone Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Front Porch, Screened-in
- Composition, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court. Lake Front, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Putting Green, Golf Facilities, Jogging Path, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $352,900
Median Sold Price $291,500
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Xome-Williamsburg Area AOR