Ranch home on 1.7 acres only 6 miles to downtown TC on desirable West Side. Metes and Bounds lot, outbuildings allowed. A covered porch to Foyer entrance opens to a Great Room; open living room, dining area, kitchen with cathedral ceiling and windows that bring in tons of natural light. Features on the main level include warm engineered hardwood flooring, granite counter tops w/bar seating at the expansive peninsula, cream colored cabinets (Mid Continent with crown moulding and soft closure), stainless steel appliances, pantry, canned lighting, wired w/speakers, bright white trim and doors and more..... A slider off the dining area opens to the large deck with exterior speaker-entertainment heaven! The main level powder room is conveniently placed in the hall to mudroom w/cubbies for storage and door to the garage. The main level master suite has decorative tray ceiling, walk-in closet, 3/4 bath w/granite vanity top, ceramic tile floor and is placed quietly at the back of the home-a sunny serene space! The open staircase opens to a finished lower level with 9' ceilings. The bedrooms are spacious, light and bright, with access to a full bath plus the lower level laundry keeps your main level tidy! There's even a secret play area under the stairs! Other features include energy efficient 2x6 construction, attached 2-car garage (workbench stays), storage shed, u/g irrigation, paved drive with extra parking pad, and a gentle slope to this raised level lot. Measurements approximate.
Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Softener Own, Other, Electric Water Heater, Well P
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Metes & Bounds
Cable TV, DSL Available
Traverse City Area Public School
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Mud Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,232 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,168 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Other, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier
- Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Full Finished, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Other Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains, Drapery Rods Only, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Outbuildings Allowed,Agricultural Res
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Gutters. Other, Private Roads, Gravel Road, Private Road Maintenance, Road Maintenance Agreement, Clear lot, Level, Rolling.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $432,000
Median Sold Price $159,600
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 92.9%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association