***Huge price reduction*** Huge price reduction*** Huge price reduction*** This home features 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with over 2,200 SQFt of living space siting on a 7,918 SQFT lot. Expanded master bedroom with 2 closets. The home has hardwood floors in living room, hallways, family room and dining area, travertine tile floors in kitchen, breakfast area and both bathrooms, refinished kitchen cabinets and granite counter top, reverse osmosis water filtration system, large pantry next to kitchen, 2 fireplaces, crown molding through out the house, newer interior paint, copper plumbing, 2 car attached garage with automatic door opener, large driveway with brick accents, low maintenance fenced back yard with fruit trees, large cover patio with built in BBQ. Family oriented neighborhood close to shopping with easy access to major freeways.
Single Family, Contemporary
2,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Range/Oven Built-in, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Concrete, Covered, Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,994
Median Sold Price $485,000
Days On Market 79
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS