Daphna Estate offers spectacular mountain views in a serene setting. This 9,290 sf home overlooks 15.5 acres of untouched nature. Close to Harrisonburg, this modern hideaway suits every lifestyle. The gourmet kitchen has high-end appliances & the second kitchen makes hosting parties a breeze. Italian limestone, South African Bubinga, & a dumbwaiter add flair to the expansive wine cellar. Enjoy warm weather on the pavilion, complete with an outdoor kitchen. For cold days, there are 7 fireplaces to keep you warm. Take the elevator to the lower level w/ a fully equipped gym to do wonders for your well-being and stress reduction. A 3-bay garage & parking loop offer easy access to the property. Can be converted to 3 or 4 bedroom home.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman, 2 Story
4 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Brick, Stone
9,290 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Rockingham County Public Schools
JOHN C. MYERS
J. FRANK HILLYARD
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,692 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 4,598 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights
- 7. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Rear Entrance, Gravel, Private, Garage-Under Building, Oversized Parking.
- Brick, Stone
- Breezeway, Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle, Copper
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Secluded, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $210,900
Median Sold Price $237,500
Days On Site 166
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS