Better-than-new! As the former model for the desirable Grandview neighborhood, the builder spared no option or luxury detail: Expanded Living Room, sunroom, breakfast area, and a Dining Room Bump out, tray and coffered ceilings, true Hardwood floors, and the entire first floor is wired for sound (each room has its own volume control). The kitchen sports deluxe stainless-steel appliances including convection oven and microwave, "Leather" granite counters, under cabinet lighting, and a cook~s dream ~ 6 burner gas range. The first floor also has an office space, half bath, and laundry/mudroom. Upstairs you are greeted by built-in bookshelves before you enter the large Master Suite. It has a huge walk-in closet and spa-like private bath. The other 3 bedrooms are spacious and share a large hall bath. Not enough room? The professionally finished basement is expansive, has a full bath, and an area that could easily be made into a 5th bedroom. You cannot build a new home with all of these features for this price! And to top it all off ~ Location! Cul-de-sac, Manheim Township school district, and you are located just off Route 30 and about 5 minutes to all that downtown Lancaster has to offer. What more could one ask for?! Check out the VIRTUAL TOUR!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
4,182 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,982 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Corner.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $289,900
Median sold price $175,000
Days On Market 88
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS