Last Updated: 9/24/2017 6:11 PM
You'll feel at home as soon as you walk through the door! The farmhouse chic style of this showcase home offers beauty, comfort & function w/ custom touches throughout. Fresh paint inside & out, solid hardwoods on entire main level. Designer kitchen features oversized eat-at island, butcher block counters, farmhouse sink, shiplap & SS appliances. Unwind in the spacious master suite or inviting back deck overlooking private corner lot. 2 finished rooms in basement. Newer roof, hot water heater & plumbing. Desirable swim/tennis community w/ highly rated schools! MUST SEE!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,452 sq. ft
SUGAR HILL - GWINNETT
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Split Plan
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Counter Top - Other, Island
- Bath Description
- Separate His/Her Shower, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- None, Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Factory Built, Gas logs, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 170x90x148x154x40x82x49, 1/2 To 3/4 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted, Walk to Schools. Corner, Other, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
I-85 N to Exit 111 (Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd./ GA 317). Left on L-ville-Suwanee Rd. Right on Hwy 23/ Buford Hwy/ GA-13. Left on Old Suwanee Rd. Left on Secret Cove Dr. First home on the left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $344,223
Median sold price $256,250
Days On Market 64
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service