Walk to downtown Wakefield from this immaculate 3 bedroom home. The first floor boasts a simple, elegant floor plan with gleaming hardwood floors throughout and a ton of natural sunlight. It includes a dining room, family room, spacious eat-in kitchen, first floor master suite, guest bedroom, laundry room and a screen-in porch. The spacious fully equipped kitchen features white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, lovely travatine tile backsplash and a bar for relaxed dining. Cozy up in the family room with the gas fireplace in the winter and open up the French doors to the screen-in porch during the summer. The first floor master suite has a Jacuzzi tub, stand up shower and a walk-in closet. Walk upstairs to the third bedroom that has a walk-in closet and a full bathroom. The basement is perfect for storage or it has potential to be finished for more living space. Beautiful grounds, 2-car garage, maintenance free vinyl siding, covered front porch, a must see!
Single Family, Contemporary
Gas Water Heater
1,957 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Beech Tree Place,In-Town,Broad Rock
200 Amps, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Attic Stairs - Fixed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Sprinkler System
- R 20
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,500
Median Sold Price $379,900
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island