This warm & inviting colonial offers a first-floor master suite! A sunfilled eat-in kitchen w/ stainless steel appl & granite leads to lrg deck overlooking landscaped yard. Family room off kitchen w/ wood FP. Beautiful DR & LR w/ moldings, trim & hardwoods. Upstairs there 2 more BRs & large loft w/ walk-in closet that could be converted to BR4. The LL is a clean slate! So much potential!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
Yes - 2 spaces
The Hillside At Seminary
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Mud Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Bathroom, Dual Sinks
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Door
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Drapery Rods Only, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $440,000
Median Sold Price $385,000
Days On Market 75
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS