Are you looking for a view? This home on over 10 acres of land has beautiful views of Bristol Pond. The home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open kitchen and dining room. The living room boasts a large window, perfect for enjoying the view! Downstairs, the finished basement has a large family room adding lots of extra living space. The walk-out basement also features a laundry room/utility/mudroom entrance. Outside, there is a new deck, lots of mature perennials and surrounding forest for lots of privacy. This home has all new windows, slider to deck and a new roof.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,648 sq. ft
100 Amps, 220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box
BRISTOL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
MOUNT ABRAHAM UNION MID/HIGH
MOUNT ABRAHAM UHSD 28
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 924 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Walkout, Daylight, Finished, Full, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Rural, Gravel Road, Private Roads, Easements, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $310,000
Median Sold Price $209,450
Days On Site 204
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network