BEAUTIFUL colonial w/7 BRs & 5.5 BAs. Large wooded, cul-de-sac lot. 6100+SF home has spacious, gourmet kitchen & family rm w/ built-ins. Lots of hardwood floors & plush carpets. HUGE master BR has a large sitting area w/ FP. Master BA w/ his & her area, jetted 2 person tub & huge walk-in closet. Main level Master Bed & Bath. Media & rec rms on lower level! Huge deck. Too much to list..a must see!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding, Brick Front
6,147 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
DSL Available, Fiber Optics
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Bathroom, Tub-2+ Person, Dual Sinks, Water Closet, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 2. Insert, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Home Warranty Plan, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Tray, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway, Street Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Asphalt, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,450
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS