Last Updated: 11/22/2017 10:02 PM
Very comfortable and cozy home located on a corner lot just outside of downtown Kenai. Excellent tree cover on the lot provides privacy and a wonderful yard. Lower level has a large area now used as a family room but which could easily become a master bedroom. Seller will pay up to $2,500 of buyer closing costs. Very motivated seller!!!
Single Family, Split Entry
Kenai Peninsula Borough
Public Water Service
Block, Wood Frame
1,768 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Tenant Parking - Unassigned.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Government Maintained Road.