Waterway Palms is one of the hottest residential communities along the Grand Strand. Waterway Palms is what has been commonly referred to as a "Resort-Like" community. It has earned this distinction by offering property owners access to world class amenities that make everyday seem like a "Vacation Day". 1202 E. Isle of Palms is an awesome Low Country home on a lake homesite. This amazing floor plan has a massive kitchen with plentiful cabinet and countertop space. A light colored brick accented by Hardiboard siding adds to the Low Country style. With all the upmarket features you require this home is a must see. The focal point of this magnificent waterway community is the impressive two-story community clubhouse. This stunning facility features a large swimming pool, tennis courts, playground area, party rooms, catering kitchen, social areas, verandas and viewing gazebos. Homeowners are also afforded access to dry dock boat storage and a boat launch into the ICW. Start living the lifestyle you deserve at 1202 E. Isle of Palms.
Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Other, Gas Water Heater
2,601 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Waterway Palms Plantation
Electric, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground, Telephone, Other
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Split Plan, Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet, Tray Ceiling
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Shower Only, Vanity
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Permanent Stairs Attic, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Intercoastal. Irregular.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $215,000
Median Sold Price $189,000
Days On Site 136
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: SCCCAR - Coastal Carolinas