Last Updated: 9/21/2017 10:03 PM
Enjoy this 3BR, 3Bath home located on a quiet cul de sac in Forest Hill. It features a spacious eat-in kitchen, opens to a large deck with a picturesque view of over a 1 acre back yard, large family room with brick fireplace, new carpet,(hardwood under carpet on 1st floor) paint and much more. Home was completely rebuilt in 2004.
Single Family, Split Level, 2 Story
Ridgecroft & Addition
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Kitchen Combo
- Island, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
N.ROCK SPRING RD. LEFT ON OSBOURNE*LEFT ON GRAFTON SHOP RD. *RIGHT ON BOGGS*RIGHT ON RIDGECROFT*RIGHT ON TURNBRIDGE RD.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $404,900
Median sold price $350,000
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS