Have you been looking for that special home that lets you get away from it all, yet still close to everything you want and need? Look no further than this updated 5-bedroom, four bath home. Approximately 30 minutes to C-470 and minutes to 285 but no road noise to be heard. You will love all of the entertaining options inside and outside of this beautiful home. Enjoy nights by the fireplace, cooking in the light and bright updated kitchen, BBQs on the deck, exploring your private rock outcroppings, watching wildlife, movie nights in the large walk out basement family room, and then retire to your large master suite with its own private bath and radiant floor heating. Come home and enjoy the peace and beauty this home has to offer. Ask about all the upgrades this home has. This home will not disappoint. Make sure you check out the virtual tour.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Public Water Service
Frame, Wood Siding
2,965 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kings Valley Custom
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Bath Description
- Jack and Jill Bath, Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,053 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 812 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard, Stove.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Family Room, Living Room, Pellet Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Radon Mitigation, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Asphalt, Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard. Mountain, Public Roads, Community Maintenance, Paved Road, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $689,000
Median Sold Price $514,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 98.0%