Last Updated: 9/21/2017 10:01 PM
New construction by Kerley Family Homes. Entrance Foyer with an archway to the Formal Dining Room; Kitchen with large island, granite, stainless, pantry, and Breakfast Room, open to Family Room. Upstairs Master suite with walk in closet double vanity, and seperate tub and shower. 3 secondary bedrooms, and convenient laundry room. Buider's 2-10 warranty and installation of the Pestban system are standard. This is a swim/tennis community with a putting green!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Certified Energy Wise, High Efficiency System, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Internet Connection, His & Her Closets, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Front Porch, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 0, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted. Other, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
I75 SOUTH to exit 221; turn left onto Jonesboro Rd; turn RIGHT onto Griffin St; LEFT on Keys Ferry St; LEFT on N Zack Hilton Pkwy; RIGHT on McGarity Rd; LEFT on Interlake Pass; LEFT on Sparkling Spring Trl; RIGHT on Hot Springs Trl.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $239,949
Median sold price $194,500
Days On Market 102
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service