Two custom built homes on 2.87 acres on a sunny knoll Great commute location just 6 miles to the town of Soquel and Los Gatos is only about 17 miles away.The charming main house exudes curb appeal with a white picket fence, inviting gardens & wrap around porch. The open family room,dining room and updated kitchen look out to the pastoral views. Enjoy the vistas through the bay window in living room with a beautiful stone fireplace. A master suite with cozy fireplace includes a jetted tub and stall shower. There is another master bedroom, another nice bedroom and an office. The second home(1170 additional sf) makes an ideal guest home or lucrative rental. It is above a 3 car garage and two workshops. Even an elevator to make easy access to upstairs!. This home includes a large living room, dining area with views, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom & laundry area in closet. There is a wrap round deck & private back yard with covered patio. This is a remarkable value with so much potential.
Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Traditional
2,602 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tub Only
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 4. Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Guest Parking.
- Lot View
- Up Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Horse Property, Up Slope.
Source: Sperling's Best Places