Surrounded by natural elements and situated on a huge lagoon front lot, you'll enjoy the privacy and beauty this cypress wood home offers. It is a wonderful opportunity to own a piece of paradise tucked away on a quiet cul de sac location! The first floor features a spacious Dining Room, Living Room, nicely appointed Kitchen and Family Room, and a Bedroom and full Bathroom. The spacious Master Bedroom has a private outdoor balcony, en suite Bathroom and two closets. Two additional Bedrooms and full Bathroom round out the second floor. Enjoy swimming in the pool with expansive pool deck and patio this summer! The backyard is fully fenced. This lot also allows for expansion of the home and or garage! Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater
2,674 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Marsh Landing Cc
Cable TV, DSL Available, Underground
ALICE B. LANDRUM
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Brick, Living Room, Fireplace, Mantle, Tile, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Secured.
- Balcony, Lanai, Patio, Front Porch, Open Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Basketball Court, Playground, Security, Tennis Court. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Golf Course, Gated Community, Asphalt, Irregular, Covenants/Restructions.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $724,200
Median Sold Price $500,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc