Charming 4 sided brick home located on Robert Drive north of Monticello just off Hwy 83. Location Location Location sums up this 3 Bedroom 3 Bath home with Partial finished basement. Home is between downtown Monticello and Hunter Pope Country Club. Schools, shopping and work are just minutes away. Home features hardwood floors through out, tile baths and kitchen, Enclosed back patio area two car carport all with a yard established with mature evergreens and shrubs. Not to mention the basement man cave/Kid paradise with its own full bath. Last but not least the She Shed! Schedule a showing today.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,191 sq. ft
2,191 Sq. Ft. (approx)
JASPER COUNTY PRIMARY
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Media, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,519 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 672 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, Assigned Parking Space, Carport, Parking Pad.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Garden, Out Building. Open, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $255,000
Median Sold Price $176,500
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)