Exquisite 17,235 sf custom built estate w/timeless appeal on serene 10 A. bordering the Sanctuary golf course. Floorplan is grandiose yet inviting and functional. One of the most energy efficient homes in the Midwest ! Over $250,000 spent on its green systems incl. geothermal, solar, boiler backup, well and septic, 800 amp, reverse osmosis, 2" spray foam insulation, eco cell insulation, radiant heat in basement. Electric bills for the entire home average $400 per month!. Breathtaking Landscaping with a gorgeous salt water and solar heated pool, natural stone fire pit, pergola, natural blue stone upper and lower deck, brown stone around pool deck area, outdoor led lighting, Entire home is finished in natural stone, walnut and reclaimed wood. Amazing new walkout basement with theater, basketball court, 2nd kitchen, bar area, bunk bed room, guest suite with fireplace and ensuite bathroom, recreation room, panic room, locker room, lounge, game room. Email us for interactive floorplan !
Single Family, English, 2 Story
8 Full/1 Half
Solar, Well Private
17,235 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower, Dual Sinks, Double Shower, 1st Floor Bath
- Double Oven, Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Indoor Grill, Wine Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Solar, Other. Other, Zone.
- Walkout, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 6. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Home Theater, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Elevator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 74X183X425X761X13X86X67X>, 8.0-9.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gate Entry, Landscaped Professionally. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $305,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data