Great home. Maintenance free living. This home features living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom, 3rd bedroom/loft, 2 full baths, laundry area, Neutral colors, tiled bathrooms, decorative fireplace. Enjoy the community pool with grill, basket ball and tennis courts. Community garden. 3'x7' storage locker, 2 car assigned parking. In addition to lots of closet space, there is pull-down stairs to access attic for additional storage. Roof replaced 2015. Balcony decking to be replaced by assoc. May 2019. All of this in a fantastic location. Conv. to Rt. 202, Rt. 1 and I-95. Enjoy all that historic Chadds Ford has to offer. The HOA includes your heat and water, sewer, ext. maintenance and SO MUCH MORE! There is nothing left to do, but move in !! It's lovely.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
1,138 sq. ft
100 Amps, Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,138 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Playground, Tennis Court, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $649,900
Median Sold Price $373,750
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 96.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS