Location, Location, Location. Nearly new colonial sited on over 1 1/3 acre level lot backing to trees and open space. Magnificent 2 story foyer with catwalk overlooking dramatic 2 story family room with wall of windows and gas fireplace. Lovely wood floors in kitchen, foyer and dining room. Granite counters in kitchen with island and 5 burning gas cooking. Large master suite with massive walkin closet, luxurious master bath with soaking tub, private water closet and dual vanity sinks. 2nd ensuite offers full bath with ceramic surround. Bedrooms 3 & 4 share a "Jack-n-Jill" full bath with double vanities. Finished lower level with amble great room and SGD walk up. Room for additional exercise/bedroom and 3 piece rough in for furture growth.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water
Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,457 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,457 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $699,900
Median Sold Price $475,000
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS