Last Updated: 11/19/2017 2:49 AM
Beautiful one owner custom home in smaller subdivision in Middleton. High vaulted ceilings in great room, formal dining for entertaining, granite counters in kitchen with an island bar. Windows allow views of sunrises and sunsets. The landscaped yard brings hummingbirds, finches, quails and much more to enjoy while sipping your morning or afternoon beverage on the paver patio. Professional Patio and gazebo installation. Room for pasture, horses, a barn and or shop.
Irrigation/Sprinklers, Well Private, Water
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Middleton School District #134
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Propane, Propane.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinkler System, Pressurize
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- irrxirr, 1 - 4.99 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Extra Storage. Public Roads, Horse Property.