Unique young contemporary colonial that offers direct fresh waterfront views and short walk to sandy beaches and Greenwich Bay. Part of the desirable Bayridge community in Potowomut. Features very large rooms, open floorplan, hardwoods, gas fireplace,sunroom, central air, maintenance free exterior. Easy neighborhood access to Goddard Park, Private Beaches, boating, fishing, shellfishing, and more. A rare offering in the area.
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Municipality
1,524 sq. ft
Bayridge - Potowomut
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Sun Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Laundry Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Beach, Fresh Water. Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $249,900
Median sold price $212,950
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island