Last Updated: 9/21/2017 9:19 AM
Colonial style home situated on a corner lot in desirable Mayo Estates, with just over a half acre of land. This home offers 4 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths, extra-large family room and a full basement, which is partially finished. There is a huge oversized garage - plenty of room for your toys. Yard is fenced in, with a nice dog run, and has an irrigation system on a well. This home also offers free solar electricity for 15 years; system provides 70% of its electricity needs. Newer vinyl windows and siding, gutter guards, which are all maintenance free! This home has been well maintained and cared for. Hurry, this one won't last!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,204 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Built-Ins, Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Humidifier, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Laminate, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Full, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Thermal Window, Screened, Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Center Hall, French Doors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway, Off Street, Oversized Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood,Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Garage. Corner, Level, Oversize.
Mayo Estates Development - Take Sally Ike Road to Lexington Drive. House located on corner of Lexington Drive and Plymouth Drive.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $289,450
Median sold price $251,000
Days On Market 116
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS