WOW! You won't believe views like this are so centrally located. This is the best lot in the neighborhood - situated at the end of a cul de sac with a water view behind, and also to the left enjoy peaceful mornings and evenings from your large screened, tiled porch. Kitchen is a cook's dream with stainless appliances, granite counters and a prep island so everything is at your fingertips. Downstairs features marble and hardwood floors, while upstairs bedrooms have cozy carpeting. Dual HVAC systems (upstairs unit is brand new inside and out) and washer and dryer convey -
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
2,120 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Mantle, Tile, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lanai, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Water Front, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, City Road, Asphalt, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $227,000
Median Sold Price $186,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc