Master suite renovation is complete with private master bath, sitting area with access to the roof deck and a huge walk-in closet with custom organizer! This one of a kind colonial in sought after Woodmark offers spectacular lake views; gleaming hardwood floors; stunning kitchen renovation with custom cabinetry, granite counters & upgraded appliances including a Viking range; versatile floor plan with main & upper level bedrooms; fully upgraded bathrooms; bright sunroom; finished basement with rec area & workshop; Natural gas utilities!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Brick Front, Hardi Plank
3,872 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Sitting Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,072 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 5. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Deck
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,990
Median Sold Price $440,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS