Great neighborhood, cul-de-sac street, brand new carpeting (hardwoods underneath). Nice yard. Spacious living room/dining room combo with add'l breakfast nook or office. 3 BR's up and 1 down (currently used as office), plus large family room on 1st level with woodburning stove, and sliders out to possible 3-season room..If you update kitchen and finish the 2nd bath on first level, you are all set!Priced to account for this. Lots of upside potential! Won't last at this price.Buyer responsible for c/oClose to beaches, shopping, and restaurants. No flood insurance required.
Single Family, Bi-Level
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,916 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
TR INTR EAST
TOMS RIVER EAST
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Living Room
- Floor - W/W Carpet
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 x 100
- Neighborhood,Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $256,250
Median Sold Price $228,000
Days On Site 117
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS