Welcome to your mountain getaway! At over 4500' elevation, this mountain top log cabin sits on a rare near level lot and offers winter views with the potential for year round views with clearing. This turnkey fully furnished home offers the option for quick start up as a vacation rental or move in ready second home. Settle in by the stone surround wood burning fireplace or entertain friends in the open plan great room with cathedral ceiling, hardwood floors and lots of windows. Step out onto the big back deck to grill or just take in the views. Your terrace level is heated and plumbed for an additional bath and offers room for easy expansion. There is also a 3 bedroom septic in place and lower level is already part finished! With a lifetime metal roof, and log siding, this home was built for low maintenance and a "lock and go" lifestyle!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Public Water Service
Site Built, Log
2,073 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Mountain Top Development Inc
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Whirlpool Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 468 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Propane. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Propane, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Gravel, Driveway, Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Maintenance, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $282,450
Median Sold Price $240,000
Days On Site 122
Sales-List Price 94.6%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS