Sherman Oaks is one of Trussville's best-kept secrets. Tucked into this subdivision is an immaculate 3 bedroom, 3 bath home featuring spacious rooms, a wood-burning FIREPLACE, a finished basement, HARDWOOD FLOORING, a main level laundry room, media room, exercise room, and a possible 4th bedroom or OFFICE, Extra touches such as dimmers throughout, exquisite CROWN MOLDING, high ceilings, an alarm system and a front yard sprinkler system. Once you step onto the COVERED PORCH, you'll understand the phrase, "Why go on vacation when you can relax on one of the most beautiful covered porches in Trussville." As featured in the Cahaba Talk magazine, you are surrounded by a professionally designed garden with exterior lighting, exquisite trees, shrubs, and a rushing WATERFALL. This home is conveniently located close to schools, shopping, I-59 and I-459.
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
CAHABA - TRUSSVILLE
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office, Media
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Hardwood and Carpet, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $317,000
Median Sold Price $244,900
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Greater Alabama MLS