A GRAND ENTERTAINER - Custom lakeside home with private residents-only lake. Every element of this residence is of high quality & boasts a floor plan designed for entertaining. The entry level is home to a cozy den with fireplace, a formal dining room plus an open-concept family room also with a fireplace. Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, glazed cabinetry & granite countertops overlooks a breakfast nook with views of Lake Highwood. Convenient laundry with built-in storage & a powder room add extra functionality. First floor master suite with bay windows takes in views over the beautiful lake and boasts a large ensuite with twin vanities & a walk-in closet. The upper level has three bedrooms with built-in closets & access to a full bath. Walk-out basement has framing in place for a fifth bedroom with plumbing ready for a full bath & another fireplace. Outside, enjoy year round entertaining, BBQ's while taking in amazing views of, or swimming in, your private lake!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Water Rights, Well Private
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,586 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Highwood Lake Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Sitting Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks, 1st Floor Bath
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Wine Refrigerator, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Basement, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Dock, Extra Storage, Grill - Outdoors. Beach Front, Lake Front, Asphalt.
- HOA Dues Include
- Fee Simple w/ HO Assn.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $196,400
Median sold price $165,000
Days On Market 115
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: MRED- Midwest Real Estate Data MLS