This beautiful & spacious ranch has soaring ceilings & is located in a lovely & quiet Swim & Tennis community. It has lovely laminated floors & beautiful tile floors. It has 3 spacious bedrooms & 2 spacious baths. It also has an extra large bonus room over the garage, which will make a great office or great 4th bedroom. The lovely kitchen features a breakfast bar & a spacious eat in area with a view to the large, wooded, & private backyard. The master bathroom is spacious and features a spacious walk in closet. All of the appliances will remain with the property, including the lovely new side by side refrigerator and the lovely new washer & dryer! If you are looking for a great ranch in a lovely community, this is it! Hurry! This house will not last long!!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Sewer Connected, Sewer at Street
2,076 sq. ft
2,076 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,076 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Shopping, Out Building. Sloped, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $357,450
Median Sold Price $260,000
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)