Last Updated: 9/24/2017 3:32 AM
A lovely, beautifully maintained, custom ranch offers privacy, peace and tranquility on nearly 4 acres of land. A custom landscaped stone wall, paver walkway and perennial gardens warmly grace the double entry brick front home. A recently custom painted kitchen, with corian countertops, brick accents, 2016 stainless steel appliances is a combination of charm and updates and leads to the dining room.The inviting living room with a bay window allows you to enjoy the back yard. The spacious master bedroom has "his/hers" closets and hardwoods. The bathroom features custom cabinetry, double vessel sinks, marble, a luxurious walk-in shower w/bench, dual shower heads and body jets. A new 1/2 bath has been added to the laundry room. The office/library provides access to a three season porch spanning the length of the house to enjoy a panoramic view of the backyard. Minutes from 495, convenient shopping, restaurants and public beach. First showings begin at Open House: Sunday, 9/17 from 12-2.
Single Family, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Priva
Private Sewer System
1,400 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Office
- Master BR with Closet
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Dishwasher, Washer, Range, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Decorator Lights, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Porch, Screened Porch
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail, Extra Storage, Garden. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
495 to exit 21B towards Upton. West Main Street turns into Hopkinton Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $519,900
Median sold price $495,000
Days On Market 112
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network