Absolutely charming colonial close to Sunderland center! This home features an open floor plan with updated kitchen features make it a great home to entertain inside and out. First floor features a bedroom or playroom whatever your needs, dining area, kitchen and large living room and a full bath. A laundry/mudroom takes you to the large two car garage. Second floor has three bedrooms, a full bath and lots of closet space. Wander outside to a lovely patio that opens to a huge yard and large storage shed. This home really has it all charm, solid construction and character!
Single Family, Colonial
Oil Hot Water Heater, City
1,539 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Close To School, Corner, Public Roads, Community Maintenance.
M:0007 B:0000 L:2
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $317,400
Median sold price $307,500
Days On Market 183
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network