VALUE VALUE VALUE with this happy & youthful 5 bedroom East Kenilworth home captures the best of both worlds. Ideal, modern open floor plan combined w/a new outdoor entertainment grill/bar oasis completed w/lake breezes! 3 floors of expansive living w/ finely appointed formal rooms including dining rm w/timeless corner glass cabs, oversized living rm w/adjacent cozy sunlit office w/FP. Back of 1st floor opens beautifully w/chef's kitchen, designated breakfast area overlooking patio & backyard, adjoining family rm w/ butlers pantry. 2nd flr w/ newer addition including large master suite w/spa bath & wonderful walk in closet. 3 spacious family bedrms w/custom closets & 3rd bed/w ensuite bath. Strong LL w/ rec room, 5th bedrm, full bath, exercise rm & wine cellar. All professionally landscaped w/ extended bluestone patio. Inside to outside, this fabulous house is just the ideal place to entertain & build memories. Steps to the lake, Plaza del Lago & Sears School. HUGE OPPORTUNITY NOW!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Yes - 2 spaces
THE JOSEPH SEARS SCHOOL
NEW TRIER TWP H.S. NORTHFIELD/WI
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Steam Shower, Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Indoor Grill
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Living Room, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Dry Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage.
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 75X160, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Brick Road, Curbs & gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,475,000
Median Sold Price $1,077,000
Days On Site 161
Sales-List Price 90.9%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data