MOVE-IN NOW! BE IN YOUR NEW HOME FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR! Mitchell and Best Orchard at Browns Bridge amazing home on 1 ac. Cul-de-sac street in Highland offers easy commute near shopping and dining. Brick Front, 3-car Garage open concept Kenbridge backs to a tree line with a Gourmet Quartz Kitchen, Main Hardwood, Owners Suite dual closets, and Luxury Bath, walkout Rec Room, Bath plus Upgrades galore.
Single Family, Traditional, 3 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
4,794 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Orchard At Browns Bridge
Mitchell & Best
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Water Closet
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Insert, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Home Warranty Plan, Wood Floors, Attic Access Only, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $974,000
Median Sold Price $708,500
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS