Sellers will consider back up offers! Black Friday Special! Want a new home before Christmas?! Price reduced for a limited time only!! Treat yourself to the perfect early gift! This fantastic two-story home offers an awesome location within walking distance to so many amenities, including Dry Creek bike path, a neighborhood park, shopping and more! The exterior offers stunning mountain views, a beautifully landscaped yard with vinyl fencing, two patios and a concrete edge around the fence line to make lawn mowing a breeze! The interior provides a beautiful, upgraded kitchen with laminate wood flooring, lovely granite counter tops and new carpet throughout. The upstairs offers a spacious bonus room that can be turned into an additional bedroom or used as a game room, theatre room or office. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy this backyard and these mountain views!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,735 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Water
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven Free Standing, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Bath, Walk-in Closets, Floor Drain, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking.
- Open Porch, Patio
- Sprinklers Automatic, Pressurized Irrigation
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Full, Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks. Corner, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $394,950
Median Sold Price $665,000
Days On Site 49
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Xome - Wasatch Front Regional MLS