Beautiful 5/3/2 Home in Hidden Hills Country Club with screened-in porch and in-ground self-cleaning heated pool, jacuzzi and on Golf Course 7th Green. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with beautiful view of golf course, mature trees, water ponds and gorgeous sunsets. Home includes laundry room, gourmet kitchen with corian countertop and walk-in pantry, Master suite overlooking the golf course and pool w/ his and hers walk in closets, separate his/hers sinks, outside attached storage room and built-in work bench and sink in oversized 2-car garage, surround sound in all major rooms including porch.Gas fireplace, Gated w/ 24x7 security, club house with pool, tennis, golf, restaurant, gym, and member activities and socials (need membership).
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater
2,897 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Zoned Energy, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Living Room, Gas Burning, Tile.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Sprinklers, Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Hot Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, RV Parking, Secured, Concrete Driveway.
- Patio Screened
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Auto Cleaner, Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- .27 acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Basketball Court, Playground, Security, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door, Shed. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Suburban, Gated Community, City Road, Asphalt, Level, Regular, Covenants/Restructions.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $229,900
Median Sold Price $187,000
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc