Renovated and well maintained spacious Colonial with so many updates and features such as fresh paint, carpeting and new high end countertops in kitchen w/SS appliances. Family room with built in bookcases.Bright living room. Gleaming Hardwood floors, 4 beds, 2 full baths, 1 half bath,Walk-out basement with separate bedroom and bath & updated windows. 2 Attic fans and plenty of storage space even above garage area! Fabulous established neighborhood w/pool (membership conveys), close to I-66, Fairfax County Pkwy & Rte. 50. In sought after schools: Navy,Franklin Farm, Oakton HS. Come see the best priced home in this delightful neighborhood!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Composite Shingle, Mixed
2,985 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fair Oaks Estates
Other, Cable TV
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,025 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 960 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Insulated
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Back Yard, Front Yard. Suburban, Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $684,500
Median Sold Price $490,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS