BACK ON MARKE AGAIN!*GORGEOUS BRICK HOME on 1/2 ac. with a back yard English Country garden, home features hardwood floors in main area, lovely kitchen with oak cabinets and granite counters - stainless appliances too, breakfast bar overlooks family room and eat-in space overlooks garden, vaulted family room with brick/gas fireplace , split bedrooms, gracious dining room for those family events, formal living/flex room, private master suite with generous bath area, double sinks, separate shower, inside laundry , awesome over sized garage freshly epoxy floor, pull down attic access with exit to yard, updated electric and plumbing, septic pumped,YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS HOME. Close to schools, shopping, dining, boating, golf and any where you need to be. WELCOME HOME!
Single Family, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
2,220 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Brick, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood Decking
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road, Asphalt, Crops, Sloped, Terraced.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $241,990
Median Sold Price $193,995
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc