Great Location! What potential! Really 3 stories to spread out. Finished upstairs, main living area, and finished downstairs. Great Mother/Daughter potential - put a kitchen in downstairs and it's perfect. Winter view of Camelback too! There are 4 bedrooms, master suite, 3 bathrooms, Family Room, See through wood burning fireplace in Living Room. Main floor Laundry room, Propane stove downstairs, two covered porches, 1 deck with awning, whole house generator, owned propane tanks, water conditioner, central air, whole house generator. Storage galore. New paint and new carpet on main floor and stairs going down. To much to list. Come see for yourself - all it has to offer.
Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Sewer service on-site, Septic
4,365 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,885 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,885 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,480 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Linoleum
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Full, Fireplace
- Guest Facilities
- Tile, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Steep Slope, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Steep Slope, Paved Road, Public Roads, Clear lot, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,000
Median Sold Price $141,000
Days On Site 153
Sales-List Price 94.4%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association