Immaculate condition - A pleasure to show! Hand-rubbed hardwood floors on most of the main level. Pretty kitchen & breakfast area with Island and granite counters. Inviting family room with vaulted ceiling overlooks beautiful wooded & private picket-fenced backyard. Master bath has been updated with frameless shower, new countertops & floor. Oversized loft can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom up. Finished basement has bedroom, full bath, & family room with wet bar area that could be made into a full kitchen. Fridge in basement stays.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,449 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Loft
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Schools. Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $265,000
Median Sold Price $225,000
Days On Market 74
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service