Beautiful wildlife views in this immaculately kept home in the desirable Breezy Pointe area close to Elizabeth Ann Seton School and in the Goddard School District. Kitchen features newly installed granite countertops and back splash and seller will provide $2,000 appliance allowance with acceptable offer. You will enjoy the spacious family room with attached room which can be used as a bedroom or is plumbed for a relaxing hot tub. The other bedroom is professionally painted with a Jungle Book theme that kids will love for their playroom. It also has an conveniently attached bath. There are fireplaces on both floors and a nicely furnished wet bar in the basement for your entertaining purposes. There are a total of five bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. The waterfall stairway is convenient to the patio and to the basement plus provides a beautiful view of the peaceful backyard water view area. The three car garage has a sturdy workbench plus storage shelving plus a storage shed right outside the side door.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,510 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Goddard School District (Usd 265)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, View Out, Daylight, Game Room
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, River-Creek, Paved Road, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $215,000
Median sold price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS