Executive Triple Wide Ready for its new owner with almost 5 usable acres in beautiful Loma Rica! Fenced and gated with white vinyl fencing, with two automatic gated entries. A large gravel circle driveway and beautiful landscape blend in with the natural beauty of the area and welcome you to the home with all the bells and whistles - and more. Highlights include an impressive Great Room with a fireplace, a gorgeous kitchen with built in stainless appliances, and an eating area with a large picture window to enjoy the view of your front yard. You also have a dining bar, abundant cabinets and pantry. There's a separate formal living room with a beautiful entryway and attached dinning room, an entertainers delight with sliding glass doors leading you to the back deck. You will also find a lavish master suite with a sitting area and huge walk-in closet and large master bath. Attention to detail is apparent in this gem with arches and alcoves, recessed lighting and RV parking too. A nice floor plan, ceiling fans and plenty of windows to look out and see the beautiful property. Outside there's 2 spacious decks, both front and back, overlooking the property with front and rear sprinklers, a 30x60 dog kennel, a 16x20 barn/shed & 2 8x15 storage sheds, turned into chicken coops. Here's a newer executive home with all the desired touches and accents for easy care, luxurious living at an appealing and affordable price! Call for your private viewing today.
Other, 1 Story
Private Water Service, Well
3,024 sq. ft
Marysville Joint Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Coffered Ceiling, Corian Counter, Pantry, Unfurnished
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Bay, Hill, Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Masonry, Vinyl, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hunting, Kennel, Rain Gutters, Out Building. Mountains, Horse Property, Horse Property Improved.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $398,500
Median Sold Price $465,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS