Last Updated: 11/19/2017 7:57 AM
Best price in the neighborhood. Quaint 55+ community with clubhouse amenities and activities. This home backs to open space and 1/2 a block distance to the clubhouse. Enjoy mountain views from the living room, dining room, master bedroom as well as the covered patio. The main living and kitchen area are complete with solid wood floors, granite slab, and stainless steel appliances. The upgraded fireplace is able to heat the whole house. In addition, the 2 car finished garage has a fresh coat of epoxy on the floor. One of the best lots in the neighborhood. A MUST SEE!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Stone, Stucco, Frame
2,460 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,543 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,543 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 917 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Laminate Counter, Cable Available, Internet Connection, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Green Belt, Public Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool