Last Updated: 12/16/2017 12:37 PM
NEW PRICE and GAME DAY OPEN HOUSE, TOO !! Thoughtful landscaping surrounds this 2000 sf Colonial. Set on 3 acres on a cul de sac near Rte 495, this one owner home is SPECIAL. You'll love the bright, updated kitchen and stunning baths (2 full, 2 half). The sunlit walkout LL features a spacious rec/family room(PERFECT FOR FOOTBALL WATCHING) with French door to good size back yard...(PERFECT FOR FOOTBALL PLAYING) This home just POPS !! You'll forget any outside noise when you walk in the door. A contemporary palette and open/flexible floor plan await to please. The first floor boasts HW and tile floors (heated in the mudroom), French doors, half bath with laundry and mahogany wraparound deck, large enough for a great late summer party. Upstairs, 3 corner bedrooms and 2 full baths complete the picture. AC means comfort on those hot days and nights..... Award winning Acton-Boxborough schools, a bonus. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to live in Boxborough @ an affordable price!
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Private Water Service
Private Sewer System
2,128 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
CHOICE OF 6
R J GREY
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air
- Hot Water. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- French Door, Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Extra Storage. Conservation Area, Highway Access, Public Roads, Sloped.