Urban farmhouse in the heart of downtown historic Roswell. Relax on rocking chair front porch or overlook backyard from sweeping deck. Master on main and open floor plan highlighting a spectacular chef's kitchen. Standard finishes include granite/marble kitchen/bath, SS applncs, custom cabinets, hardwoods, and full basement. 1/2 acre lot allows for future pool and outdoor living. Additional space in custom carriage house above detached garage. Eat live and play on Canton St. and a short stroll to parks, trails, and award-winning schools.
Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Keeping Room, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Great Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $450,000
Median Sold Price $400,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service