Wyoming sharp bungalow with great curb appeal located on cul-de-sac street with many updates over the years with nice products like windows, siding, electrical, water heater, furnace and blinds that were all replaced years ago, but the look and feel like they are brand new. Main floor has nice oak kitchen cabinets, dining room attached to living room with fireplace, bath and bedroom. Upper level has two generous size bedrooms and storage, and the basement has large family room area, storage and laundry area. Open backyard and large nice shed behind the single stall garage. Great starter home you will not be disappointed and move in ready to enjoy. Easy to show and possession at closing. Move in after the holidays and start 2020 with a bang! Your friends will like it too.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater, Electric W
1,204 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
City Of Wyoming
1,604 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,204 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Garbage Disposal
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Fireplace, Gas logs, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 55 x 132
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $187,400
Median Sold Price $162,500
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 100.1%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC