Last Updated: 1/17/2018 3:43 PM
1882 Victorian farmhouse house in the country. For the romantic at heart, gentleman farmer or time to get out of the city. Useable, flat,sunny and gently sloped land, 2 spacious workshops a treehouse. Lots of outdoor living space with room for horses, chickens, goats. This home is elegantly updated with all the modern amenities while still maintaining the charm of the era. Great inside to outside spaces with a slider that opens to 550 sq. ft. deck made of exotic Ipe and Cumaru wood. Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and open to living/dining/ rooms. Bright, cheery sunroom space with 2 bedrooms downstairs including master and 2 bedrooms upstairs with family room and bathroom. Great commute, close to Santa Cruz , Scotts Valley, several Hwy 17 access roads close. The 1+ bedroom sweet, rustic cottage is completely self contained. This home and property has more features & charms than can fit in this space. A home like this is a rare to come by.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Water Softener, Well Shared
2,130 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Sound/Recording Studio
- Convection Oven, Oven Propane, Refrigerator, Gas Oven, Range/Oven Free Standing, Range, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Range Propane
- Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Carport, Attached Carport, Detached Carport.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Energy Star Doors, Insulated Doors, Satellite Dish.