OFFER ACCEPTED OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED! Welcome to 13 Downer Court, Unit 13. This unusually large, sun-filled townhouse is located at the end of a dead-end street in Dorchester's Savin Hill neighborhood. This spacious unit checks off all the boxes you are looking for in a new home: two car garage parking, central AC, private outdoor patio, open concept living area and much more. You will love the entertaining space this unit offers: a huge living/dining area with fireplace and surround sound speakers, connected to a beautiful kitchen that offers granite counter tops, travertine tile, cherry cabinets and GE Profile stainless appliances, including your own wine fridge. The next level features 3 large bedrooms including a spacious master with 2 custom closets. Yes, there is actually more: a full attic with plenty of room for storage or potential expansion in the future. Close to Savin Hill T, local restaurants, Homestead bakery, and soon to be developed DOT Block!
1,657 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Intercom System, Appliance Center, Wine Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Deeded Parking, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay, Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Bay Front, End Unit.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $854,950
Median sold price $610,000
Days On Market 101
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network